In partnership with the Saudi Ministry of Interior represented by the General Directorate of Civil Defence, SNSR Expo is held under the theme of “shaping the future of national security & risk prevention” with the aim of forging partnerships and business collaborations between public and private sector.
The event showcases market innovations, provides latest industry insights and specialised educative content, and delivers the right contacts to develop successful projects shaping the future of Saudi National & Cyber Security.
SNSR Expo’s program is under the patronage of the Minister of Interior and is aligned with the Saudi Vision 2030 digital transformation plan.
The right platform to understand and experience how artificial intelligence, Big Data, digital transformation and virtual reality will impact the security industry in KSA.
SAUDI NATIONAL SECURITY & RISK PREVENTION EXPO
Held in Riyadh for the first time from 4 to 6 November 2018, SNSR Expo is offering to the Saudi leaders, influencers and security professionals’ community an exclusive access to the international industry experts in Smart Safe Cities, Border Security, Counter Terror, Cyber Security, and Hajj Safety & Security.
Be Upgraded to SNSR’s exclusive Business Connect Programme and improve your visiting experience at SNSR Expo.
The Business Connect Programme is an effective networking platform designed for visitors actively sourcing technologies or providers for projects of any size.
As a member of Business Connect Programme you will access exclusive complimentary benefits such as:
- VIP Guided Tours
- Access to the Business Connect lounge
- Support from a dedicated team member to assist you in your visit
- Recommendation emails based on your solutions of interest
Register interest to be eligible for the Business Connect Programme Upgrade
*Acceptance to the Business Connect Programme is subject to approval and availability.
EXPLORING THE FUTURE
In the light of Vision 2030, the security industry is identified as a foundational pillar in delivering a solid socio-economic strategic progress in Saudi Arabia. The SNSR Expo aims to create a highly profitable business environment for state-of-the-art security products and service providers.
SNSR Expo will explore the future of 5 key topics through dedicated pavilions and value content forums:
- Border Security
- Counter Terror
- Smart Safe Cities
- Hajj Safety & Security
- Cyber Security
- Official Spokesperson of MOI, Saudi Ministry of Interior
- Official spokesperson of PSS, Presidency of State Security
- Chief Executive, Northrop Grumman Middle East, Northrop Grumman
- Assistant Deputy Minister for Preventive Health, Ministry of Health
- Executive Director, Strategy, Tawazun
- Academy VP, Rabdan Academy
- Director of Sales, Security Business Unit, Advanced Electronics Company
- Professor of Computer Engineering, Supervisor, Advanced Technologies Unit at the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Institute of Hajj and Umrah Research
- CEO & Founder, SAEEDURITY Co.
- Head of Cyber Solutions, Thales Middle East, Dubai
- Sales & Marketing Director Critical Information Systems and Cyber Security, Thales Midlle East, Dubai
- General Manager, Northrop Grumman UAE
- Global Public Safety Manager, ESRI
- Global Public Safety Expert, Huawei
- Technical Solutions Expert , Airbus
- Capability Manager CXS, Smiths Detection
- Safety Expert, ADP-I
- Cyber Security Practice Lead, SBM
- Business Architecture Manager, CISCO
- Practice Lead, Identity and Access Management, Aujas
- Marketing & Strategy Director, THALES
- Technical Marketing Specialist, ESRI
- Sales Director , DRONES' GUARD
- Manager, IthacaLabs, Odyssey
- Lead Engineer - Airport Security Management System, THALES
- Regional Sales Manager, MOBOTIX
- Biometric Sales Manager, IDEMIA
- Managing Director, The Review Middle East
2018 Featured Products
Tapping Into a New World of Opportunities
Higher Organising Committee
Saudi MOI chairs the Expo’s Higher Organising Committee represented by The General Directorate of Civil Defence which includes major national and cyber security governmental authorities and departments, including:
From Ministry of Interior
- Ministerial Agency for Security Capabilities
- The General Directorate of Border Guards
- The General Department of Public Security (Crime Investigation Unit)
- The Premises Security Forces Command
From Presidency of State Security
- The General Directorate of General Investigation (Airport Security)
- The Special Security Forces
- The Special Emergency Forces
SNSR Pillars Shaping Digital Transformation
- SNSR Innovation Awards
- Artificial Intelligence Trail
Two Specialised Forums
- Hajj Safety & Security Forum
- Smart Safe Cities Forum
Business Connect Programme
- Exclusive Roundtables
- Meet & Greet with Buyers
- VIP Tours