What is SNSR Innovation Awards?
SNSR is selecting the most disruptive innovations from our exhibitors to be part of the SNSR Innovation Awards. The objective is to offer innovative companies additional exposure before, during and after the event, while being recognised by their industry peers and government officials. The innovation Awards Ceremony is an important event of SNSR and is taking place during Gala Dinner on the 1st day. Awards Trophies will be delivered by a dignitary official of Saudi Ministry of Interior with related media exposure. Shortlisted solutions will be included at the heart of a powerful marketing campaign, exposed to the right audience for free through e-mail, social media, digital advertising, website display, and more.
Selected companies will be officially awarded during the special ceremony with the participation of the higher committee and government officials.
Not entering the Innovation Awards?
Please upload your product.
How to enter:
- The Innovation Awards submission is open to all exhibitors who meet the criteria outlined below
- To be part of the Innovation Awards, you must submit at least one product/technology AND answer yes to at least one of the below statements:
The Innovation Awards Terms and Conditions:
- The Innovation Awards is open to SNSR Exhibitors only.
- The entry does not guarantee automatic participation in the Innovation Awards.
- Entries will be subject to evaluation
- Entries will be judged by a select team of industry specialists nominated by the event organiser.
- Entries can be submitted on an ongoing basis until 1st September 2019. The sooner your product is submitted, the greater the chance it has and the more marketing exposure it will receive – so apply early!
- Up to 4 submissions per company may be selected.
- The Innovation Awards rules and prizes may be modified any time. We reserve the right to change or cancel the awards without prior notice.
- By entering this process, you authorize the organisers to use all images, text, videos and materials submitted for any purpose, in any media, for an unlimited period, without remuneration and gives permission to the organisers to publish, display, modify and reproduce the content in any way organisers see fit.
- You certify that all information provided is true and that you are legally entitled to share the information, images/video rights to us, and indemnify us in the event of any loss as a result of false or incorrect information provided by the applicant.
- The event organisers won’t accept any liability or responsibility in regards to the applications submitted.