Discover our next success story in Airport Security at SNSR Expo21 Jun 2018
Airport Security Middle East Conference 2018 brought together global and regional aviation, security, government, policy and business leaders and experts. In-line with our relentless efforts as relationship brokers towards offering you unparalleled platforms that is customer driven, value oriented, and ROI obsessed, let us write our next success story together at the Saudi National Security & Risk Prevention (SNSR Expo) 2018.
Saudi Government authorities concerned with Airport/Aviation Security like the General Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Customs, Saudi Ground Services and Saudi Arabian Airlines had a strong presence in the featured Business Connect Programme & are invited to participate at the upcoming SNSR Expo.
Airport & Aviation Security - A fundamental function of National Security at SNSR Expo 2018
- Religious Tourism & Security Measures
The number of religious tourists is expected to rise to between 20 and 30 million in 2025 as a part of the Saudi's 2020 National Transformation Programme and Vision 2030, therefore, implementation of enhanced national security measures is critical.
- Who Should Participate?
SNSR Expo is the Perfect Platform for all Operating Within:
- Our exclusive forums programme will run on the 5th and 6th of November covering the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence in crowd control
- New cyber threats in smart safe transportation
- Predictive modelling and mapping to support security planning
- Big data storage challenges in future security infrastructure